Autel MaxiSys Pro/MaxiCOM MK908P, 2021 Auto Diagnostic Scanner with Advanced J2534 ECU Programming, ECU Coding, Active Test, 30+ Service Functions, Upgrade of MaxiSys MS908S Pro, Same as Maxisys Elite
Burst Point of Autel MaxiCOM MK908P
- Advanced Diagnostic Scanner for ECU Programming : MK908P has been designed to perform some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs. Form some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz
- Comprehensive Features : Besides Coding and ECU programming functions, the scan tool supports reprogram keys, Bi-directional control, active test, ABS bleeding, complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, prints out recorded data with Wi-Fi. Warm tips Benz-14 & Chang'an-3 Adapters only for UK version, not US version
- User Friendly : The live data stream displayed the real time PID data from ECU and the displayed data included analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs and system status information broadcast. The graphic display greatly improved the readability and understandability of above parameters. This is definitely a perfect scan tool for enthusiasts interested in knowing how their car is running
- Easy to Operate : The hardware can equal to a best rank android tablet in the market and that made the whole diagnostic procedure more quickly and precisely. Maxisys platform, cloud-based Maxisys provide a large amount of data about the diagnosis and repair advices, that’s really helpful, whenever you encounter problems, you can find solutions from it
- Compatible with Some Add-ons : Combination with Oscilloscope Maxi Scope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras MV108, the power of this tool is amazing and the detail you receive about every component of the vehicle makes pinpointing a problem painless. Affordable combination of MS908P and TS601 supports TPMS programming, which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool.
|Product||MaxiSys Elite||MaxiCOM MK908P||MaxiSys MS908S PRO||MaxiSys MS908CV|
|All Systems DTC Scan||√||√||√||√|
|Auto VIN Technology||√||√||√||√|
|MaxiFix Cloud-Based Info System||√||√||√||√|
|Pre-scan Report & Post-scan Report||North America Only||North America Only||North America Only||--|
|CPU||NVIDIA Tegra®4(4-PLUS-1 Quad-core Processor)1.8GHz with ARM Cortex–A15 CPU||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)||Samsung Exynos Six-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)||Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz|
|Touch Screen Display||9.7”Retina display with 2048X1536 resolution&Capacitive touch screen||10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolution||9.7 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 2048x1536 resolution||9.7 inch LED capacitive touchscreen with 1024x768 resolution|
|Wireless VCI||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite|
|Battery Life||15400 mAh 3.7 V||15000 mAh 3.8 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V|
|Weight (Display)||3.5 lb.(1.59kg)||3.26 lb.(1.48kg)||3.13 lb.(1.42 kg)||3.13 lb.(1.42 kg)|
|Autel MaxiCOM MK908P same function as MS908S PRO, but at the same price, mk908p has a larger battery and a larger screen.|
|24/7 Free Technical Support for You. Factory Direct Price. Any help email@example.com|
Why Choose the Autel MK908P?
1. Original Autel Brand tools, High Quality, and Powerful Functions
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official website.
3. Support ECU Coding and J2534 ECU Programming Functions
4. High-End Automotive Diagnostic Tool, Comprehensive OE-Level Diagnostics, Easily, Quickly, and Efficiently
5. ECU PROGRAMMING: The diagnostic tool comes with a free J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs, and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
6. VEHICLE COVERAGE: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe, and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
7. ADVANCED HARDWARE: MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P, features Hexa-Core processor upgraded from Quad-Core, Android4.4.2 OS upgraded from Android4.2, the 10.1" 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7" 1024*769, and 15000mAh battery capacity increased by 4000mAh.
8. BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
9. ADDITIONAL SERVICE: The automotive scanner is designed to serve users with a rich array of easy-to-use functions and features. The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
10. Multiple Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Description:
The Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P, the upgraded version of MS908P, is a professional diagnostic tool with a 10.1-inch touch screen and advanced hardware from the Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor and Android 4.4.2 OS for quick and comfortable car diagnostics. Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECU programming, the MK908P is an ideal automotive diagnostic tool for mechanics to troubleshoot the warning lights and fix the vehicle control modules' issues.
The Differences Between MK908P and MS908P
The MK908P is an upgraded version of MS908P, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped with more advanced hardware.
1) Processor: The MK908P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz.
2) Operating System: Diagnostic scan tool MK908P features Android4.4.2, KitKat operating system that is upgraded from Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
3) Memory: The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB onboard Memory, but MS908P only has 32GB onboard memory.
4) Screen Size & Pixel: The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that provide a better user experience than MS908P's 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
5) Camera: The camera of MK908P is designed to provide more detailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
6) Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with a built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908P, the MK908P extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
1. J2534 ECU Programming:
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is an SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping BMW and Benz users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs, and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
2. There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device:
1) Vehicle LED – Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle's system
2) Connection LED – Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable; Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
3) Power LED – Illuminates solid green when powered on: Flashes red when a system failure occurs: Illuminates amber automatically at power-up when the device is performing self-test procedure
3. System Diagnostics
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you're able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1) ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
2) Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
3) Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
4) Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle's ECU.
5) Active Test – provides specific subsystem and component tests.
4. Accesses the Special Functions
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs. The most commonly performed service functions include:
1) Oil Reset Service: This allows you to perform a reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2) EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Service: This allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
4) DPF Service: This allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
5) TPMS Service: This allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
6) IMMO Service: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
6. Additional Features and Functions
To well serve the users, the diagnostic tool is equipped with a rich array of features and functions in addition to the Diagnostic and Service functions, including Remote Desk, MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Digital Inspection, MaxiScope, etc.
1) Remote Desk: With the simple, fast, and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
2) MaxiFix: This is an additional feature in the cloud that enables users to network and access a database of procedures, repair, and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledge via MaxiFix.
3) Digital Inspection & MaxiScope: The diagnostic scan tool can also be used in conjunction with the automotive oscilloscope Autel MP408 to perform electrical and electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity, and it also supports performing a close vehicle inspection with the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Package List:
1 x Main Unit MK908P
1 x J2534 Box
1 x Main Cable
1 x Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1 x Ethernet Serial Cable
1 x Cigarette Lighter
1 x Clipper Cable
2 x Light Fuse
1 x BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
1 x USB Ethernet Adapter
14 x OBDI Adapters (Benz-14(Not included, need to buy additionally); Chrysler-16; BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12; Honda-3; Fiat-3; PSA-2 Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)